Survey Results Are Back: Are You One Of The 17%
April 8, 2012
According to the fifth annual co-branded proposal and engagement survey, conducted by TheKnot.com and Mens Health, and reported on by businesswire.com, 17% of the men surveyed declared without hesitation that they would absolutely wear, what has come to be known as a mangagement band.
This development is not surprising, for multiple reasons. One, men are becoming more open and comfortable expressing their emotions. Two, many engagements have become long standing, while finances are put in order or college is finished, or by some other nuptial hindering event and in the mean time men as well as their ladies would like a visible sign out there, that he is officially off the market.
The affordability and variety of styles in mens tungsten rings make them a perfect option for the fashion forward man who is not afraid to tell the world that he has been claimed. So are you one of the 17% who admit you would wear a mangagement ? Or are you in the remaining 83% who secretly wish you had one?